My Wonderful Vacation in Central Java


     Last year at 23 December 2019, I went on a vacation with my family to Surakarta, Central Java. There was my brother Malik, my twin Tyaga, my mother Mita, and my father Bagus. We went to Surakarta by Pasundan Train (Bandung-Surabaya route) at 09.50AM from Kiaracondong Station. This trip to Surakarta by train, spend almost 10 hours. It's because we tooked the economy class, so the train often stop at nearest station, to prioritize the Fast Trains. We passed many stations at Bandung-Surabaya route, there were Cibatu, Cipeundeuy, Ciamis, Banjar, Sidareja, Maos, Gombong, Kutoarjo, Wates, Lempuyangan, Klaten, and many more. We arrived in Surakarta at 08.00PM, in Purwosari Station. We used a taxi to go to the hotel, and then we tooked a rest.
     On the first day, we went to Semarang at 8.00 AM, after had a breakfast in the hotel. The agenda are visited my great grandma and played in Kota Lama. We used a rent car during the vacation. We tooked the highway instead of the local road, because it's faster. The morning air in Central Java was very fresh, the sun shines brightly and warms. I saw many farmers were farming, tractors, kids played in the yard, and many more. There were also a huge migration of yellow butterflies flew across the highway. After we arrived in Semarang, we bought some fruits for my great grandma and heading to her home. In the afternoon, we went to the next destination, Kota Lama. We also saw and passed Tanjung Emas Harbor on the way. In Kota Lama, we saw many of herritage buildings from the dutch collonialism like a church, cigarettes factory, bank, cafe. Most of the buildings had a huge door made by jati wood, and wide windows. Later, we had a lunch in Bandeng Juwana Restaurants. 
     On the next day, we made a pilgrimage to my father's family tomb in Surakarta District, and visited my father's family in Yogyakarta.



Comments

Popular Posts